Baku city tour (4 hours)
The tour starts from the hotel where tourists are accommodated.
City tour includes:
- Drive through the main streets and avenues of Baku , get acquainted with the architectural and sculptural monuments of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries .
- Photo stop and view Baku panorama from highland park.
- Walking tour Icherisheher – the Old City – is the pearl of the Azerbaijan nation, and a source of pride for every Azeri citizen. Even though its area is only 22 hectares in size, it contains hundreds of historical monuments, four of which are of world importance and 28 of which are of local importance. Icherisheher is a unique town within the city of Baku having its own infrastructure and residential communities. The fortress Icherisheher is located in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, in the center of Baku along the coast of the Caspian sea.
- Acquaintance with architectural monuments of VII – XVI centuries, many of which have global importance and are protected by UNESCO
- Visiting Shirvanshah Palace, Maiden Tower, Juma and Sinikh Qala mosques, medieval bathes, Caravansary complex etc.